Skip to Content
My Listing Plan of Action
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
- Price your home competitively to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Fax or e-mail a features sheet to the top one hundred agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Constantly update you on any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect two hours per day and talk to forty people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact over the next seven days….my buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home for their feedback and response.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all follow-up upon a contract being accepted…all mortgage, title, inspection and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at the closing!